Saturday, July 20, 2013

This is the Modem World: We know too much

Each week Joshua Fruhlinger contributes This is the Modem World, a column dedicated to exploring the culture of consumer technology.

DNP This is the Modem World TKTKTK

I was enjoying a post-wedding celebration in Los Angeles' Little Tokyo just a few days ago, late-night ramen that turned into later-night karaoke until we were kicked out of the place around 4 AM. A good night, to be sure.

As I was collecting my things, I checked my iPhone for the best route home -- I am perpetually lost in Los Angeles as it's a city that has no compass. It suggested a jaunt through Hollywood and on to La Cienega. In an effort to keep myself from sounding like an episode of SNL's "The Californians," I'll leave it at that.

Filed under: , ,

Comments

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2013/07/19/modem-world-we-know-too-much/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=Feed_Classic&utm_campaign=Engadget

MCAFEE MAXIMUS

No comments:

Post a Comment