Wednesday, June 5, 2013

#Lifeloggers – How do you track your life?

The people behind Memoto, the successfully funded Kickstarter project, have created an interesting documentary about lifelogging.

This documentary touches on an important change in how people understand and remember their lives through self-tracking health devices, logs of daily activities through social networks to incoming technologies like Google Glass and Memoto

Watching the video has inspired me to start my own lifelogging project. I want to find a way to track and record almost every aspect of my daily life for the month of June. The challenge will be how to do it easily. The problem is that I don’t have the Memoto device, but I do have all sorts of fitness tracking gadgets like the Fitbit Flex, Withings WiFi scale and my smartphone (Runkeeper). But how do I get that data into one place along with my non-fitness data like the places I’ve visited, books I’ve read, movies I’ve seen, photos I’ve snapped, tweets, Facebook posts, journal entries, etc?

If you are reading this have suggestions and ideas, please leave a comment.

Filed in categories: Miscellaneous, News

Tagged: , ,

#Lifeloggers – How do you track your life? originally appeared on The Gadgeteer on June 1, 2013 at 1:00 pm.

Source: http://the-gadgeteer.com/2013/06/01/lifelogging-how-do-you-you-track-your-life/

MENTOR GRAPHICS IMS HEALTH

No comments:

Post a Comment